Revive Blasting is Owner Operated by Simon Bowers established in November 2014 after identifying a need for a quality Mobile Dustless Sandblasting system to service the Perth metro area and beyond.
After much investigation the Dustless Blasting mobile DB500 from Texas USA was selected, for the versatility, adaptability of the system and the ability to use a large variety of blasting media without requiring major changes.
The mobile abilities of the trailer mounted DB500 allows for a huge variety of applications including but not limited to,
- Automotive & Marine – Removing Paint and Filler without fear of damage caused by heat generated through traditional sand blasting methods.
- Industrial – Whether clean-ups of Rust and Paint in preparation for refurbishment or cleaning for inspection and NDT Dustless Blasting is the perfect solution.
- Line marking removal – Dustless Blasting system is the perfect partner for the Line marking industry, safely removing Traditional Line marking paints and Thermoplastic lines from Concrete and Asphalt with causing damage to the surface. The added benefit of the Dustless Blasting system is that we can work in Urban areas without upsetting the neighbours.
- Exposed Aggregate – When the unheard of happens and that dream Exposed Aggregate driveway has taken a huge turn for the worst. We have the ability and experience to finish the job resurrecting the desired finish.
- Graffiti removal – From felt pen on reflective signs to old spray paint on heritage listed buildings and walls Revive Blast has the solution.
The mobile DB500 Dustless Blasting unit has the ability to use a large variety of blasting media.
Some of the more popular include:
Recycled crushed Glass – Is 100% environmentally friendly with no free silicates, recycled glass is the best for use when no enclosure is available, and when water is introduced to eliminate the dust from the blasting process it is the perfect partnership.
Available in a Course and Fine grades, this is the most versatile media used by Revive Blasting.
Course grade is perfect for Line marking removal, Industrial Blasting, Graffiti removal, Exposed Aggregate cleanup.
Fine grade crushed glass is the ideal media for Automotive and Marine stripping giving the ideal profile for optimal adhesion of Primers and Fillers.
Garnet / Sterlite – Used for Heavy industrial and Heavy Rust. In addition, the perfect media for Exposed Aggregate when surface is not set up for release.
Plastic – Melamine / Urea Industrial Abrasive Blasting is mainly used in the Aerospace and Aeronautical industries for removal of coatings from delicate surfaces with no damage.
Steel Grit – For extreme heavy blasting or removing residue following forging.
Revive Dustless Blasting is a Dustless Blasting Service based in Perth we are mobile and are able to travel throughout the Perth
- Graffiti Removal
- Furniture Restoration
- Bodywork Paint Removal
- Classic Car Paint Stripping
- Ironwork Restoration
- Brickwork Restoration
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
- Plant Machinery Stripping
- Gate and Railing Restoration
Blast media coated in a water jacket by surface tension, increases speed and mass enhancing the force of impact upon the blast surface. Water presence lubricates and eliminates hose and nozzle wear. Blast media hits the surface, the water jacket continues moving but still holding onto the blast media by surface tension.
The water jacket hits the surface and prevents any grit bounce. Water jacket snaps round the blast media into the crack under the blast surface and hydrostatically blasts a larger amount of surface coating away. End result is a profiled surface, feathered edges and the most efficient use of the least amount of blast media and water.